- painting with food!
- making a chart and using materials such as colored rice or pom poms and sorting them by color
- graphing M&Ms
- nature walk observing the colors we see
- we will make a rainbow collage
- observing how everyone has different colored skin, hair, and eyes.
- reading stories about colors.
- you can observe the color of food while you are eating together.
- Be sure to dress your child in the color of the day which is listed below
- talk about how everyone has different color eyes, skin and hair.
Today we starting working on our color charts. The children had colored rice where they had to sort through and glue them on their personal color chart. We also enjoyed outside time. This afternoon we will be working on Mother's Day cards.
Enjoy making colorful discoveries with your child this week!